The attorneys at Hinkfuss, Sickel, Petitjean & Wieting have a longstanding and well-established presence in the courtroom. The firm’s litigators excel in efficiently and effectively handling trials and are acknowledged as tough opponents and vigorous advocates with a reputation for excellence, integrity, eloquence and thorough preparation. From the very start of the attorney-client relationship, the trial lawyers at Hinkfuss, Sickel, Petitjean & Wieting work closely with clients to assist clients in achieving their objectives through cost-sensitive legal solutions and advocacy, whether by negotiation and settlement, alternative dispute resolution or trial.
Our civil litigation expertise encompasses all types of business disputes, contract disputes, land use and property disputes and personal injury actions. In addition, our experienced attorneys represent clients in a wide range of civil and commercial issues, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business torts: Breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and misrepresentation, unfair and deceptive trade practices, and other conduct affecting the operation and success of a business.
- Business and commercial litigation: Contract disputes, commercial transactions, corporate agreements, piercing the corporate veil and disclosure of trade secrets.
- Contract disputes: Any and all breach of oral and written contract matters.
- Construction: Construction defect, personal injury, breach of contract, and property damage.
- Employment: Representing employers in the full spectrum of employment issues.
- Estate & Trust: Issues of administration, accounting, instructions and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Land Use and Property: Contract disputes, boundary disputes, adverse possession, easements, nuisance abatement and trespass.
- Personal Injury: Wrongful death and bodily injury based on negligence.
- Premises liability: Slip and fall, recreation injuries, dangerous conditions.
- Property Damage: Personal and real property damage.
- Tort Liability: All types, including negligence, intentional torts and strict liability.
Although our attorneys practice throughout the state of Wisconsin, our firm concentrates its legal services in Northeast Wisconsin, including the Brown, Calumet, Door, Manitowoc, Marinette, Outagamie, Oconto, Shawano and Winnebago counties. We regularly represent individuals, public entities, nonprofit organizations and corporate clients of all sizes, from large banks, major corporations and local credit unions to entrepreneurial enterprises and single individuals. Regardless of the size or complexity of the case, the attorneys at Hinkfuss, Sickel, Petitjean & Wieting are able to assist you with your legal issues and aggressively advocate on your behalf. We take pride in offering superior client service to all of our clients, though clear communication and careful attention to each client’s unique needs. Please contact us if we can be of assistance to you.